*If you are booking a Colonic for the first time, be sure to select the
"NEW CLIENT COLONIC" option to allow the extra 30 minutes for your consultation. If you do not schedule accordingly, you will not receive your full session and will still have to pay the New Client service fee.*
If you do not see the time you need for your session, please call us!
We may be able to work you into our existing schedule.
Want to schedule a massage? Give us a call! Online scheduling for massage is not available at this time.
PREPARING FOR YOUR COLONIC:
1. Eat a light dinner with non-gas producing foods the evening before your appointment.
2. The evening before drink a cup of warm water with a tablespoon of olive oil and tablespoon of lemon juice.
3. Refrain from eating two hours before your session.
4. Refrain from drinking one hour before your session.
5. Refrain from alcohol the night before your session.
PARKING AND ENTRANCE:
We have parking directly in front of our building or behind our building.
CANCELLATION AND LATE POLICY:
In Harmony requires a 24 hour cancellation or reschedule notice to allow for other clients the chance to book that time slot. If you cancel, or do not show, you will be required to pay 50% of the service fee scheduled. This will automatically be deducted from your card on file. If you currently have a package, you will be deducted one session from your package.
If you will be more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
*By scheduling your session above, you are agreeing to these terms. Please let us know if you have any questions.